Mineral Alkaline Concentrate

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hypertension and heart attack

I was on my way to my my grandson's baptism when I felt the jaw pain, chest pain and stomach pain, all happening simultaneously. It was an impending heart attack! I sprayed my head, my nape, chest and back of ears with the diluted MAC spray (diluted to 40 drops of MAC to 30 ml of distilled water). I waited for a few seconds, but the pain was still there.
I could see scenarios in my mind: disfigured face, impaired mobility, slurred speech. I had no option but to open the new bottle of MAC supposedly for my sister. I inadvertently left‌ mine at home. I immediately poured three drops of MAC under my tongue. Lo and behold, the pain was gone.

My blood pressure of 180/100 had normalized before this incident to 130/90. Thanks to Dr. Robin B. Navarro's advice on eggs, beef liver, and other healthy food. lifestyle-change. (Visit http://naturals.yolasite.com) Two days prior to may train ride, I was emotionally hurt, and was displeased by a friend. All this and the lack of sleep triggered this attack. Thanks to God and MAC.

FEEL SECURE with a bottle of MAC.

One bottle of MAC is P720 or USD16 only. (exclusive of delivery charges)
A box of 8 bottles is P4,800 or USD102. (Exclusive of delivery charges). IF one box is bought, you can already sign up as a member and do the business globally.

For inquiries, call (632)927-8725293 or email zacsolis@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment