Mineral Alkaline Concentrate

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hair Loss

Hair loss could be caused by a deficiency of copper in your diet or the use of shampoos that have harmful chemicals.

About four months ago, when I had my haircut, the hairdresser noticed my thinning hair so that she said that a particular hairstyle would magnify this condition. So from that time, I use a natural shampoo, I spray my scalp with Mineral Alkaline concentrate (MAC) diluted into 25 ml of mineral water with 30 drops of MAC after bathing. In the evening before I go to bed, I massage my scalp with coconut oil.
After three months after I started this routine, I noticed a thicker hair.

In addition to the spray, I drink a glass of water with five drops of MAC, five times a day, plus the supplement of vitamins, particularly Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment