Mineral Alkaline Concentrate

Friday, May 28, 2010

Brain Hemorrhage

Brain hemorrhage could be caused by an injury, rupture of the blood vessel going to the brain which could be caused by hypertension or stroke.

There could be pain because of build up of pressure, and if not attended to right, away could lead the patient to coma and death.

I have related this story in my previous blog that when I was on a train ride, I suddenly felt pain on my jaws, chest, head and I felt like I had upset stomach.
I never leave the house without a MAC (Mineral Alkaline concentrate) in my bag, so I took it out immediately and poured three drops under my tongue. Presto, the frightening pain was gone in seconds.
Even comatose patients could be helped by MAC.

Gary Coleman, star of "Diff'rent Strokes", has been in coma and in life support since his brain hemorrhage. Don't let it happen to you, be confident with a MAC on your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment